THE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS
Frequently asked questions
What are the requirements?
1. Windows (XP, Vista, 7,10)
2. 512 MB RAM
3. 1.0 Ghz Processor
4. .NET Framework 3.5
5. Internet connection (required for activation and at least once every 60 days)
6. Microsoft Excel 2005 or higher (for Vertical Curve Analyst)
How to I deactivate my license?
If your computer has crashed, been reformatted, or you simply do not have access to it anymore, you can deactivate a license remotely by following these steps:
1. Log in to your license account: https://license.overlandconveyor.com/solo/customers/Default.aspx?
2. Click on Licenses & Activations
3. Click on the license number that you would like to deactivate
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Manage Installations
5. This will take you to the Installation History page. You will see a small red X next to the word Active in the Status column. If you want to deactivate the license, click on the red X.
Where are the Help Files?
We are constantly updating many of our help files for Belt Analyst, Dyanmic Analyst, Feeder Analyst and Horizontal Curves. You can find all these help files here. You can also access the help files from within Belt Analyst by clicking Help, then Help Files.
How do I edit or remove the "FAQ title"?
The FAQ title can be adjusted in the settings tab of the App Settings. You can also remove the title by unchecking its checkbox in the settings tab.